A gigantic African Rock Python died over the weekend in South Africa after ingesting a 30-pound porcupine. It is assumed that the quills from the porcupine punctured the snakes digestive tract. The python was found dead by a mountain biker at the Lake Eland Game Reserve in South Africa.
I don’t know what kind of neighborhood you live in but I barely like riding my bike around here with the teenagers hanging out by the corner store let alone with massive porcupines and 13 foot long snakes lurking about. That is some other kind of living if you ask me.