Python Dies After Eating 30-pound Porcupine

A gigantic African Rock Python died over the weekend in South Africa after ingesting a 30-pound porcupine.  It is assumed that the quills from the porcupine punctured the snakes digestive tract. The python was found dead by a mountain biker at the Lake Eland Game Reserve in South Africa.

I don’t know what kind of neighborhood you live in but I barely like riding my bike around here with the teenagers hanging out by the corner store let alone with massive porcupines and 13 foot long snakes lurking about. That is some other kind of living if you ask me.

Sadly , the African Rock Python that became an overnight sensation has been found dead. The 3.9m long Python was found...

Posted by Lake Eland Game Reserve on Sunday, June 21, 2015
This entry was posted in Stupid Animals and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.